Tuesday, September 1, 2009

No idea

I'm not sure what day we're on now, but I will say I haven't been doing anything every day like I need to be. Slacker is all I can say. Brad hasn't been feeling good for about a week now so when I get home at night the last thing on my mind is working out.

I did go to Cara's Friday night and we did The Shred. I can definitely tell I'm beginning to get stronger but not doing it everyday isn't going to help much. I haven't begun doing any/much running yet - I wanted to lose about 10 pounds first, but I realize that may not happen. So I just need to do The Shred AND run. This weekend we are camping and it will be a good opportunity to get into my running, since I won't be able to do The Shred in the camper.

Oh, my eating is pretty good. So at least I have that going for me. :)

1 comment:

  1. Way to keep it up! I tried to go walking with Avs but she just wanted to be held... i am going to try tomorrow during a nap time. Can you send me the link for the timed running? I want to try that instead of distance...

    Gosh, way to get the eating right! It's really all about that in the weight loss. I haven't been eating well at all!

    ReplyDelete