Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Day 9

Yesterday I didn't go to work because I wasn't feeling well. But by the afternoon I was feeling myself again...so I went to my friends house (only two doors down, I love having good friends who are also neighbors) last night and we did the Turbo Jam workout. It was good, very similar to Turbo Kick (which is my all time favorite workout ever). It was fun doing it with someone and I didn't have to drive anywhere either....which is kinda hard right now since Brad is traveling. AND, Gretchen is an aerobics instructor....so she was helpful with questions that I had. Hope to workout often with her. She's a great encouragement to me.

Brad gets home tonight and Cara and I will be working out together after work today. She bought the 30 Day Shred and we're going to do workout #1 and see what it's all about.

Oh, and my follow up with my surgeon is today - I'm really hoping he'll release me to do what I want (even though I know I'm not 100% yet). Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment