Thursday, August 20, 2009

Day 4

Today wasn't a work out day. Had plans to go to the gym after work but Brad was having some damage to his truck fixed and his truck wasn't ready in time. So he drove a company car home (w/o a carseat) and I picked up David.

So here was today's diet for today:

Smoothie (yogurt, soy milk-I'm trying-but YUCK, strawberries, bananas, blueberries, mango and oj). All the fruits were bought fresh and frozen so they don't go back. The blueberries are from my own backyard!

Rotini pasta with tons of fresh veggies (chicken, rotini, red pepper, green pepper, red onion, broccoli and light 3 cheese ranch). Might not have been the MOST healthy, but it has lots of veggies, so it counts.

Salads for dinner. We had a neighborhood social tonight and it was salad night...so everyone brought different salads. I hate good and only had a small helping of dessert. I guess I could have had none. Oh well.

Tomorrow is an early day. Cara is out of town....so without my gym buddy to meet me in the morning it will be harder to get up...but I know I can do this on my own. I'm a big girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment