Monday, August 24, 2009

Day 7

Yesterday was an absolutely glorious day. God really was showing off His splendor. It felt like fall and actually on the way in to work this morning I had my windows down and sunroof open. It doesn't get better than that. The temperature on my car read 69 degrees outside. Awesome.

So we skipped church and had a family work day at home. Brad worked on getting the dune buggy and David's dirt bike running again. I put the last coat of paint on a shelf we made for the dining room and spent a lot of time working in the yard. Pulling weeds and getting my garden ready for the fall crop. I also worked in the herb garden and cut out more grass as my rosemary is getting huge and it needs more space (I hate removing grass, it's the hardest job in the yard). Oh yeah, and Brad and I ran around the back yard following David on his dirt bike for about 20 minutes. So we both got some good exercise in yesterday.

While I didn't go the gym and workout or even go for a walk I definitely got my exercise in yesterday. I'm sore today.

Brad is out of town this week, so getting in my workouts will be more challenging than normal, but I'm going to do what I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment