Saturday, August 22, 2009

Day 5 and 6

As you can see, I'm really keeping up with blogging. Aren't I awesome?

Here's the quick scoop:

Friday I went to the gym after work and was on the treadmill for 50 minutes. For the first time I did a little bit of running. Only a little bit, since I'm not technically released to run yet. I'm keeping me fingers crossed for my Wednesday appointment. I ate really well on Friday and we went out to dinner and I choose healthy options at dinner too.

Today we went to see a friend who races motorycles at the Talladega Gran Prix track. We were there most of the day, so I didn't workout, but we did do a lot of walking (and some running)....going from the starting line to the stands to the pit and back all day long. It was a great fun day with some non expected exercising AND Tash won both of his races. Oh, and I ate well all day....until dinner - at Sonny's. I had french fries. Isn't that ridiculous? I know. I know.

I'll do better tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment