Monday, April 19, 2010

Chest and Back - second time around

Today's workout was CHEST and BACK again. It was equally as hard as last time. I don't feel like I'm getting any stronger yet, hopefully that will come in time. I was completely fatigued at the end and skipped over the push ups that I hate (dive bomber, diamond and incline). I typically do another type of push up (normal or military) in its place, but tonight I completely skipped over the second round of those 3 that are so hard.

I only have 5 pound weights....and think I need to find some 8 pounders. I'm going to keep my eyes open at garage sales...weights ain't cheap....and I hate spending a bunch of money if I don't have to. With garage sale season just now starting I'm holding out hope that I'll find some.

No comments:

Post a Comment