Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Legs and Back (and Ab Ripper X)

Tonight was LEGS and BACK for 60 minutes, then 15 minutes of AB RIPPER X.

There was lots of pull ups (no push ups tonight) and tons of leg work. Like tons. There must have been 8 version of squats. I liked that it we didn't duplicate one single leg exercise (the 4 pull up sets were repeated for a total of 8)....so everything was new and different.

I think my least favorite one was the simple calf exercises (toe raises, I think is what they were called). We did 25 toe raises with my feet pointed in each of 3 different directions - totalling 75. That was pretty tough and I felt my calves really cramping up....so I had to slow down a bit.
The wall squats were pretty tough too.

The Ab Ripper X was the same as day 1....still very hard and I couldn't do all the exercises, but I did as much as I could.

All I can say is I am glad that this workout is over . :)

No comments:

Post a Comment