Sunday, April 4, 2010

P90X - Day 1 (again)

I started P90X (again) today. It's difficult to keep up with any workout program...and I've tried this before....but it's by far my favorite - since I can do it at home, on my schedule....so that's why I'm trying it out again.

I'm not telling anyone...just posting it here and planning to keep up with it on this blog. So I guess if you are reading this blog, then you know....but I'm fairly certain no one does....and I'm OK with that.

So todays workout was arms and back with what seems like 100,000 push ups and pull ups. I do "girl" push ups and pull ups...but at least I did it.

Oh, and while this doesn't count towards P90X, I did jump on the trampoline for a while yesterday while my family was in town for Easter.


No comments:

Post a Comment