Thursday, April 15, 2010

Kenpo X

Tonight's workout was Kenpo X. Which is like the Turbo Kick class I used to take at the gym. Only lamer. It was challenging, but boring and slow at times. On the weeks that the Kenpo X workout falls on Tuesdays I'll take turbo kick at the Y instead.

I'm tired and my muscles are fatigued now....and I'm dripping with sweat....so I KNOW I got a good workout.

I just didn't love it.

Next up is either Stretch X or to just rest. I'm curious about the stretching, so I may try that. You get one rest day a week, but since I'm working out every other day....so I definitely don't want to rest too much.

I'm happy to say that I'm still enjoying this workout. I'm really hopeful that I can keep up with this. I don't see any difference yet (after all it's only the 6th workout) but hopefully I'll see something soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment